This is the signature restaurant of a chic premium property. It’s well known throughout Sydney, and possibly Australia. The diners here consist of corporate big wigs, A-listers and reputable foodies.
To top it off, the company is taking a new direction by hiring a 3 starred Michelin chef, with full support from the management team.
- Plenty of training and growing in this company
- High paying role
- CBD gem that’s well-established
As the restaurant manager, you will be providing first class service with style and panache. The team is big, and you will get a chance to mentor them to achieve the highest standard of guest service.
You’ll also collaborate closely with the management team, all hailing from high-end venues. There’s full support to take the venue to greater heights with your ideas, knowledge and passion.
Meanwhile, the admin work in this role includes costing, forecasting, budgeting and handling profit and losses. The pay is up to $95K+Super. Expect sizable tips here too.
This a 5-day a week position with 2 double shifts. You’ll be working 50 hours on average in a week.
Required Experience and Traits
- Confidence and style
- A background managing high-end restaurants
- Calm and collected manager
- A natural leader and mentor
- Able to cater to all stakeholders
- Good finance and business acumen
- Driven and motivated to succeed at work
- Creative in marketing and promotions
Benefits and Culture
- New direction under 3 Michelin starred head chef
- Famous CBD restaurant
- Motivate and nurture a large team
- A-listers and big wigs dine here
- 50 hours a week
- 5-day week role
- 2 double shifts
- Management support
- Generous tipping
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page