This is an inner west venue that oozes elegance and plenty of charm. Comprised of a hatted restaurant, a large bar and a garden terrace upstairs, this modern and spacious space offer amazing food and is usually busy and lively.
The restaurant sits 100 people, has wood fire ovens in the kitchen and has a complementary bar lounge in the venue. Vibe and food wise, it is like the Nomad meets the Thievery.
The place is under the ownership of company with owners who are honest and compassionate. The group is expanding its portfolio, trying to build an enviable list of assets.
- Looking for a natural leader to manage a premium venue
- Under a company that’s expanding
- Excellent salary package
As the venue manager, your role includes (but not limited to):
- Run the venue to bring it to another level
- Take charge of the business from all sections such as Front-Of-House, stock control and employee development
- Assume responsibility for day-to-day operations
- Establish and maintain a top notch guest relation service
- Refine the wine list
- Conduct training for staff on the wine list and food pairing
- Negotiate with and manage suppliers
The owners are supportive and available for advice but this will be your venue to manage.
Required Experience & Traits
We’re looking for:
- A personable and warm personality that makes a charming host
- Someone who can establish great customer service
- A leader who is not afraid to get his or her hands dirty
- A manager with experience in a busy environment, preferably acclaimed or hatted.
- Someone who loves and knows wine and can train people, preferably with WSET level 2 or higher.
If you are a restaurant manager or venue manager who wants to work with an expanding new company, and take charge, this is the job for you.
The pay is up to $95K+super and tips for the right candidate.
Benefits and Culture
- Famous hatted restaurant
- Great owners
- Company opening more venues
- Run your own show like a boss
- Lead and train your team
- Improve wine list
- Up to $95K+super
- Get tips too
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.