- Solid team and positive work environment
- Great opportunity to step up in a management role
- Mentoring and training provided, plus relocation costs’ covered
The venue is located in a stunning wine region in regional NSW. It already has a strong food scene and is a beautiful place to live and, if at that stage of life, raise a family. It is not the Hunter Region :0), much further afield and closer to Melbourne as the crow flies. That said, it is in NSW.
The available position is at the premium offering of this multi facet business which is customer and food focused.
This is a great opportunity for a hungry and motivated assistant restaurant manager to step up and be mentored into a restaurant manager with full support of the team.
You will play a key part in the motivation and development of staff, ensuring the smooth running of the venue and creating a great guest experience.
You will need to be able to forge a strong identity within a busy environment whilst maintaining a hands-on approach.
- Several years of experience in a within a high turnover or fine dining environment
- Savvy with administration and technology
- Proven experience building, leading, managing, motivating and driving large teams to consistently reach targets.
- Self-motivated and driven
- Fantastic presentation and great communication skills
Relocation allowance, phone allowance, RSA & RCG paid for if required.
Salary range is up to $80K+S+tips for the candidate with the right skills and experience.
Do you like to keep your finger on the pulse of what new jobs are coming up, interesting stories in the industry and more importantly what the current pay rates are? Check out our website placedrecruitment.com.au and “Like” our Facebook page Placed Recruitment. It's quick and easy.