Work in a hotel 15 minutes’ drive away from Brisbane, boasting a Mediterranean seafood and grill restaurant, lounge bar and spacious terrace, night club and a multi-storey function venue. This hotel is an iconic venue, successfully mixing resort chillout vibe with urban pizzazz.
- Say goodbye to the noisy and busy city
- 45-hour work week with supportive team
- Seafood and Mediterranean restaurant
This is a “get your hands dirty” kind of role, while leading a mid-sized floor staff.
You will be the charming host, attentive to all the diners’ needs and raising the bar high in customer service. Although the job is mainly floor based, you will take charge of admin work too.
The management team will be on hand to guide and support you at this stunning restaurant. Other duties include handling food costs and quality, roster, and staff training. There will be opportunities to take on a bigger role in the future.
A typical working week consists of 45 hours and a 5-day roster. There’s free parking onsite. Total pay package is up to $75K+Super.
Required Experience & Traits
We’re looking for:
- Experience running a restaurant, ideally in a big venue
- A natural leader who can develop the employees to their fullest potential.
- A leader who won’t let go of the reins to finish the work
- Attention to detail along with a desire to excel at work
- A warm personality who loves building good relationships
- Creative in coming up with excellent ideas to grow the business
Benefits and Culture
- Gorgeous hotel on the fringe of Brisbane city
- Seafood grill restaurant with Mediterranean focus
- Lead a mid-sized floor team
- Raise the customer service standard
- 5-day roster
- 45 hours a week
- Free parking
- Escape the city grind
- $75K+ Super max
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.