This internationally renowned restaurant is a dream to work for and a good place to include in your resume. It’s a mid-sized restaurant doing 120 covers that has been tastefully decorated to remind you of chic New York. Grow your career with one company to also go international.
- International company with promotion opportunities
- Caring management team
- Great salary ($1600 take home per week) plus tips
This is a senior role, where you will be handsomely rewarded. The team is professional and capable while the environment lets you learn and thrive at the same time.
You will be managing a team of 40 people, and be a shining example of good service. There’s also admin work to do including budget, payroll, stock management, stock taking and other weekly routines. The management team is more than willing to train the right person.
Expect to take home around $1600 a week. The hours are only 45 a week for 5 days so you can have a social life. In fact, you can help plan your roster to do a mix of lunches and dinners. As a bonus, you will get Sundays off.
Required Experience And Traits
The client is looking for:
- A confident senior manager with excellent customer service
- Experienced manager doing fine dining in medium to large restaurants.
- A level headed and collected person under pressure
- A person who can balance meeting the customers’ and management team’s requirements
- A hands-on leader who can motivate and train the team
Benefits and Culture
- Iconic Sydney restaurant
- Global brand name
- Career development
- Lead a 40-person team
- Supportive managers
- Plan your own roster
- Get Sundays off
- 45 hours/week
- 5 days/week
- Up to $1600 take-home pay a week
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.