Come and manage a flagship venue, which is owned by a small but growing group. This mid-sized restaurant is all about sourcing ethical ingredients, using in-season items and producing fantastic meals for regular diners.
The homely place is known for its playful and fun vibe, where professionals are running the restaurant to the highest standards with a relaxed ethos. It is located in the inner west and boasts expansive spaces with loads of character and charm.
- Up to $90K + super + tips
- 45 – 50 hours per week, with a mix of day and night shifts
- Senior role in ethical and caring group
The company believes in fostering a chilled and fun working environment where staff gets a work-life balance. As the general manager, you will be supervising the day-to-day operations in the restaurant while reporting to the owners weekly. You’ll also be managing KPIs such as COGs as well as events held in the restaurant.
The typical working week demands 45 – 50 hours with a salary of up to $90K + super + tips. As the group is growing, you will be rewarded with career growth and personal development opportunities.
Required Experience and Traits
The successful candidate is:
- A good leader who can inspire and motivate staff members
- A person who loves what they do and is positive at work
- A caring manager who doesn’t believe in screaming at people
- A highly-experienced restaurant manager in a fast paced, high quality venue
- Someone with good business and financial sense managing KPIs
- An experienced event manager
Benefits and Culture
- Work with a like-minded and fun group
- Chilled and fun environment with work-life balance
- 45 – 50 hours per week
- Mix of day and night shifts
- Ethically driven restaurant in the inner west
- Career growth in the pipeline
- $90K + super + tips
Do you want to stay updated with new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.