This idyllic venue is close to the beach, in a Sydney suburb which is quickly becoming a mecca for foodies. The food here focuses on fresh ingredients and the ‘paddock-to-plate’ concept. Diners love sharing their meals, laughing and drinking the night away.
The interior is warm, soft and inviting while the atmosphere is lively and happening. It’s like the Chiswick meets The Grounds in here.
Meanwhile, the company is established, well-known and has a variety of hospitality venues from pubs to restaurants.
- Get Sundays off
- Elegant beachside multi-venue
- Good salary with growth
As the restaurant general manager, you are required to be hands-on in your job. You will lead from the front and set the bar high in terms of guest service and staff management.
The group is looking to up the ante with this venue, and wants it to be an icon for this area. The environment is fast-paced, dynamic and busy so expect challenges coming your way.
The hours are flexible as you will get Sundays off. With prime beach location and a high-paying salary package, this is a role you don’t want to miss.
Required Experience and Traits
- Several years’ experience in similar role in a high revenue venue
- Stable long-term work experience
- Strong and proven leadership skills including training and nurturing staff
- Strong food knowledge and background
- Able to lead from example and inspire people
- Passionate, driven and motivated
- Is hands-on and calm under pressure
- Knows target market and can identify opportunities
- Amazing presentation and communication skills
Benefits and Culture
- Great package of up to $110K +super and other incentives
- 45-50 hours per week
- Sundays off
- Elegant venue near beach
- Paddock-to-plate concept
- Grow with this company
- Work with team of professionals
Do you want to stay updated with new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.