This is a spectacular property that’s just been refurbished. The interior is stunning contemporary and chic now. This venue is a hit among the locals, doing over 400 covers a day in a 300-seat setting.
- Flexible Roster
- Get proper mentorship
- Casual and friendly workplace
You’ll work under the food and beverage manager to take charge of the restaurant, doing tasks such as floor operations, training, mentoring, leading the staff and setting a high bar for customer service.
This is the perfect opening for someone with years of experience doing high volume venues who is desiring for more. You will receive training on the admin side of the restaurant on top of your daily tasks such as talking to the guests, running the floor and making sure the place is warm and inviting.
The salary is up to $75K+super. The roster here is pretty great as you get one weekend off each month. The kicker is you will get a 5-week time off every year!
Required Experience & Traits
- Warm and friendly with good interpersonal skills
- Flexible and ability to adapt to changes and issues
- A leader who can lead the floor
- Keen to learn admin side of business
Benefits and Culture
- 300-seat restaurant
- 400+covers a day
- Work and get mentored by the F&B manager
- Learn admin side of restaurant
- Raise the customer service bar
- Get 1 weekend off each month
- 5 week holiday every year
- Up to $75K+Super
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.