Work in a famous café that can accommodate 65 pax, while doing up to 500 pax on weekends. As this property is only open for breakfast and lunch, you get your nights off for a social life.
- Keep your nights free from work
- Stable and strong managers who are open to new ideas
- Plenty of street parking that’s free
As supervisor café manager, you will report straight to the owner who is a good person to work under. He doesn’t believe in micro managing and is open to new clever ideas. This is a role that allows you to get creative and thrive.
Your role will mainly focus on ensuring the café runs smoothly on a day-to-day basis. It is busy in here so you will be on your feet a lot. Customer service is priority here as well as the ability to think and act fast. During busy times, you will have 1 barista, up to 5 floor staff, 1 dishwasher and 3 chefs at the back.
Other duties include opening, setting up furniture, minding the register, motivating staff and ordering of goods.
The hours are excellent as you will get 2 consecutive days off and a 45-hour working week only. Salary is up to $60K+super and tips with chance for overtime pay.
Required Experience and Traits
- Highly experienced café manager who can delegate and supervise
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Able to think fast and act quick on their feet
- Lives and breathes good customer service
Benefits and Culture
- Popular 65-seat café
- Daytime work only
- 5-day work week
- 2 consecutive days off
- Report directly to owner
- Happy and fully engaged team
- Busy and productive café – no boring moments
- Contribute your ideas to the business
- Up to $60K+super
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.