Manage a Barangaroo gem packed with high profile diners in a top location. You will be serving powerful corporate figures and global jet setters in an elegant space. The group running the show is famous for its extensive portfolio, and this venue is not an exception, delivering tantalising Asian cuisine at its finest.
- Join a growing and modern company
- One of Barangaroo’s premier restaurants
- High paying salary and tips
The company is well known for taking good care of its staff members with a high employee retention rate. You’re looking at a 50-hour week, which lets you have a life outside of work. The reward is also handsome, up to $100K+super and tips.
The venue is always busy and you will be making sure the venue runs smoothly every day, while putting customers at the top of your priority. Your responsibility also extends to marketing and VIP programs. Overall, you will be driving the restaurant to greater heights.
The group manager and group wine director will be working closely with you. They are fun, supportive and professional people to work under.
Required Experience And Traits
The right restaurant manager is:
- Experienced serving VIPs and corporate diners
- Professional, charming and efficient
- Someone who always puts customers first
- Experienced in opening upmarket venues
- Able to train and motivate a team
- Knows Asian food and drinks extensively
Benefits and Culture
- Dynamic company that takes care of employees
- High retention rate
- Upmarket Asian restaurant in Barangaroo
- Corporate and VIP diners
- Lead a team of your own
- Up to $100K+super
- Tips are also generous
- 50-hour week
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.