You’ll join a professional and established company that’s admired in this industry for its high-end venues. Employees are fully supported by management in the head office that also offers good career progression.
One of its venues has just finished a $12 million refurbishment. This is a company that cares for its venue and employees. There’s several bars and an F&B outlet to manage that’s waiting for a manager with outstanding customer service.
- Awesome management
- Work 45 hours max a week
- A fresh challenge managing in 2 separate locations
This is a senior role that requires a person who is up for the challenge of managing two big teams. The everyday work is dynamic, busy and exciting.
Your task is to ensure the smooth operations of two entertainment venues, encompassing floor operations, bar management, employee training and mentoring, and maintaining the exceptional standard of service.
You will also collaborate with the senior management team to come up with fresh ideas to grow the two venues with products and marketing.
The hours are great at 40 – 45 a week only. Best of all, there are no double shifts and late night finishes. The salary is rewarding at $70K+Super max.
Required Experience & Traits
- Years of experience in hospitality, preferably in high-volume, fast paced establishments
- A calm and inspiring leader who can nurture big teams
- A manager with outstanding customer service skills and knows how to implement it on a large scale.
- Possesses bar management experience
- In-depth knowledge of POS systems
- Good communicator
Benefits and Culture
- Established company
- Great managers with career development
- Come up with fresh ideas for the business
- Manage two outlets
- Bars and dining
- 40 – 45 hours/week
- No double shifts
- Early finish
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.