This restaurant and bar is set on a beautiful location on the harbour, steps away from the CBD. It is part of a revived gem in one of Sydney’s most trendy areas.
The property is a perfect mixture of modern and classic heritage with a pinch of rustic charm. It has also received rave reviews for its unique style and achieved a coveted hat in this year’s Good Food Guide.
- Be the boss and lead a team to the highest standards
- Great salary up to $75K+super+yearly incentives
- Long term potential to progress your career
This role requires someone who is big on experience and can stamp his or her authority. The working environment is quite busy and you will need to maintain a highly professional approach, leading by example. You will also need to come up with ideas to drive the business forward and put clients first. Thus, creativity is highly valued in this role.
As a bonus, you will get a chance to work with some of the top people in the industry including a restaurant manager coming from a hatted venue and a famous two hatted chef.
Required Experience & Traits
The client is looking for someone who:
- Has experience working in an upscale cocktail/bar
- Is a natural leader and can inspire the team
- Understands the industry well
- Has a meticulous attention to details
- Wants to manage an independently run bar that is part of a bigger group
Benefits & Culture
- Up to $75K+super+incentives
- Annual incentives based on business performance
- Work with experienced people in a stunning location harbour side
- Run your own show and set a high standard
- Climb up the career ladder when you prove yourself
Do you like to keep your finger on the pulse of what new jobs are coming up.. “Like” our Facebook page, it’s a quick and easy.