Opening soon in North Sydney, this newly refurbished venue is set to make a big splash with the local crowd. It’s a multi-function venue with 4 bars, lounge area, restaurant, outdoor patio and function rooms.
Currently under development, this venue will cater to the upmarket crowd of Sydney, with contemporary Australian cuisine and an extensive list of well-crafted beers, exquisite wine and cocktails.
- Newly renovated bar in North Sydney
- Create your own impressive cocktails
- Lead a new team in a fair and highly rewarding environment
Lead your own team in a new venue where you get to steer the ship to success. This role is not for the faint hearted or those who want to sit back and relax. You will be driving the bars forward, with innovative drinks list and a cool ambience and customer service to boot. The right bar manager will take this venue to amazing heights when it opens its doors.
Your duties include taking care of the drinks list, guest service, inventory management, finance and training. The salary is up to $80K + Super. You’ll also get free parking and other perks.
Finally, you may get promoted to a group role within 6 to 12 months if you can hit the ground running and deliver results.
Required Experience and Traits
- Stable working history running bars
- Able to demonstrate a high level of customer service
- Solid background in F&B
- Extensive experience working in busy and high-turnover environment
- Passionate, hands-on and a people’s person
- Able to design a creative drinks list
- A good leader with decent communication skills
Benefits and Culture
- New multifunction venue under development
- Venue with 4 bars, restaurant, lounge and outdoor dining
- North Sydney location
- Cater to the well-heeled crowd
- Design your own impressive drinks list
- Chance to get promoted to group role in 6-12 months
- Perfect for bar managers looking for new challenge
- Experienced in opening venues
- $80K+Super max
- Free parking
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.