This stunning property in North Sydney has just finished renovation. It now boasts modern interior, filled with natural light and loads of greens throughout.
It’s more of a community hub where the locals gather and have an enjoyable time. There’s a 250-seat restaurant, doing over 500 covers during weekends.
To top it off, career growth is a given here with training provided. Just look at the General Manager, who worked his way from the bottom. This is a company that values its employees and wants them to shine their brightest – high staff retention rate and great working culture. What more could you ask for?
- 40 hours per week
- 3 days off and 5 weeks’ holiday
- Training and career development provided
You will work under the customer service and operations manager. Your role is unique because you will get to learn many areas of the business from finance to service and management.
Expect a high-volume and busy environment while in here. The road to senior management is open to you, if you are up for the challenge. You will receive 1-on-1 mentorship and get to cover other managers when they are on leave.
Meanwhile, the roster is flexible as you will get a rotation of 4 days of work and 3 days off. Once a month, you will get one weekend off. Total hours are around 40 per week. There’s heaps of company perks such as access to an onsite gym for as low as $8/week and meals.
The pay is $62K+Super max. Lastly, you will get 5 weeks’ off for end of year holiday. Who would want to leave?
Required Experience & Traits
- A go-getter who can get things done
- Calm and able to think under pressure
- Warm, approachable with good speaking skills
- Proven track record in customer service
- Hands-on leader who leads by example
Benefits and Culture
- Newly refurbished venue in North Sydney
- Mentorship and training provided
- Cover for other managers when they’re on leave
- Learn many areas of the business
- High staff retention rate
- Stunning 250-seat restaurant
- Busy and high-volume environment
- Onsite gym access for $8/week
- Meals provided
- 4 days of work and 3 days off (rotation)
- 5 weeks’ holiday
- $62K +Super
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.