This pub is a gem on the north side of Sydney with its gorgeous multifunction space, fitting in bars, restaurants, games, TAB and alfresco areas.
It also has a steady stream of loyal customers who love the food and drinks here, served par excellence for an iconic pub. It is a safe, fun and positive environment for both the guests and employees.
- Busy and famous multifaceted pub
- High quality F&B
- Strong group and company
Your tasks include daily running and managing of the entire venue, especially rostering. You will supervise and help manage all areas such as the bar, bistro, kitchen, gaming, TAB and bottle shop. The group is looking to expand the F&B side of the business over the next 12 months with a recent renovation done.
There’s good support from the head office while the team has a lot of long-timers who are dedicated to their work. The pay package is up to $80K+Super.
Required Experience & Traits
This is an ideal role for an experienced duty manager who has the skills to roster a medium to large team. Other requirements:
- A strong F&B background is desirable
- Few years’ experience in a high revenue, multifunction venue
- Good admin and tech skills and knowledge
- Experienced in building, leading and nurturing a large team to reach targeted KPIs.
- Dedicated and driven personality
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Benefits and Culture
- Rostering expert
- Multifunction iconic venue
- North of Sydney location
- Stable and strong team
- F&B to grow within 12 months
- Up to $80K+super
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.