- Great work-life balance – 40 hours/week; Mon-Fri
- Part of an umbrella group; lots of local career opportunities
- Relocate for a different lifestyle, close to mountains with fresh air to breathe
The complex is part of a stunning new Health and Wellness development in the heart of Canberra. It includes an Early Learning Centre, Anytime Fitness Gym, Southern Cross Health Club Boutique Group fitness classes, Allied health professionals, and a Float Above Centre.
As mentioned, it is part of a larger group within Canberra and has lots of different businesses, so you’ll have the opportunity to grow within the company.
The primary role of the pool manager will be to ensure the operational effectiveness of the swimming pool, to lead and train a team of swimming instructors, and to manage and grow a large team to learn how to swim and be in a group exercise program.
You have to know about managing compliance, with strict WHS restrictions, while following through with company policy and procedures. Safe guarding child protection is paramount and a key part of the responsibilities of the pool manager.
Being a strong, professional swim instructor and leading the large team by example is essential. There are over 20 casual staff, so managing with confidence and having experience with rostering and team performance are essential.
• Swimming teacher licence
• Strong customer service experience
• Lifeguard training certification
• CPR and First Aid qualifications
• Ability to provide instruction to employees under supervision
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Able to operate equipment properly
• Knowledge of and strong practical experience in the Links booking system preferred
An excellent salary is waiting for this position. For the right candidate and depending on skills and experience, get paid up to $70K+S! Get the chance to work a Mon-Friday week and around 40 hours.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a new and exciting complex. Help grow the business and define the club for long-term success.
If you are after something slightly different, drop us a line as we are Front of House and Chef Recruitment Specialists and deal with Hatted Restaurants, Hotels, Resorts, Casinos Clubs, etc. Check out our page www.placedrecruitment.com.au to learn more.