Work at a new multi-million dollar venue housing several restaurants, cocktail bars and hangout places. It’s already creating a big buzz in Sydney with marketing and word of mouth in full gear.
The venue is part of a bigger group but will be run independently with loads of license to experiment the Sydney market. The group is internationally recognized and will be a big talking point in your resume if hired.
- New sparkling multi-million venue
- Run a few bars in a senior role
- Up to $90K excluding super
As the head of department, you will run an intimate bar with 60 seats, a larger one with alfresco area, and a lounge bar and restaurant dispense. This means managing a team of 45 people under you.
You will report to the Director of Food & Beverage, and be given full control of stock level, recruitment, and finance including COGs and profit and losses. But don’t worry. This role is not all numbers. You will get a chance to get creative by creating new drink lists and events.
Finally, work with top people including a highly experienced restaurant manager who used to run hatted venues and a great mixologist.
Required Experience and Traits
The client wants a proven manager with experience and presence. Other requirements are:
- A natural leader who can lead from the front
- Professional, personable and efficient
- Creative and brimming with business and beverage ideas
- Good business and financial acumen
Benefits and Culture
- Play key role in new venue
- Work for international group
- Progress your career further
- Manage several bars
- Fantastic package up to $90K+super
Do you want to stay updated with new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.