- A Central Coast aged care facility
- A hands-on role
- Brand new kitchen built and geared up with all the equipment you need
This fantastic venue is located on the Central Coast just out of Sydney. It is a great mid-size facility with a supportive management team. It has many perks including free tax in salary packaging.
The location is one of the best places to raise a family and it has great infrastructure. Cost of living is also affordable.
This is one of the best parts of the role – it has a brand new kitchen with all the toys you could want.
The food style is western, so pretty straightforward with roasts and casseroles, etc. There are a lot of opportunities to put your ideas and input on the menu. This is actually something that has been missing and they are looking for in the new kitchen manager.
The kitchen is staffed with cooks and catering assistants on the roster. The vibe in the kitchen is more family orientated, friendly and VERY stable.
What the clients are looking for:
• Someone that is really focused and thrives on communication and team work.
• With a good sense of organization, understanding and thinking two steps ahead.
• Someone that likes to lead from the front, has a passion for food and training staff.
• Has a bit more of a hotel background; something that isn’t essential but will help.
• HACCAP (not essential)
What is on offer for this kitchen manager role is a salary of up to $80k+Super and around 38 hours a week. Potential for training on the job in the areas of HACAAP and admin side of the kitchen if need be.
If this sounds like you, please hit APPLY NOW.
Do you like to keep your finger on the pulse of what new jobs are coming up, interesting stories in the industry and more importantly what the current pay rates are? Check out our website www.placedrecruitment.com.au and “Like” our Facebook page @PlacedRecruitment. It’s quick and easy.