- Great role in busy high profile venue
- 3 modern venues with good patrons in Sydney’s outer west and CBD
- Potential for every 2nd weekend off
As the Group Gaming Manager, you will be responsible for strategic direction, implementation and the day-to-day of the gaming rooms.
We are looking for a passionate leader to create a friendly, welcoming atmosphere in the room and ensure consistent delivery of a high level of customer service. On top of this, your responsibilities will include
- Analysing and reporting on machine performance
- Creating and implementing promotions and customer rewards programs
- Ensure the room and team are compliant in all areas of RSA and RSG
- Implementing and monitoring procedures to improve gaming room operations
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and experience Gaming Manager or even a Gaming Supervisor who is ready for that next step! You will need to be passionate about leading a team and providing an exceptional guest experience. You will also need to have the following
- Experience in a management role with a particular focus on gaming
- Current knowledge of products and experience in reporting and analysing machine performance
- Strong knowledge of RCG compliance
- Experience in creating and implementing approved promotions
FAL Hotels has three busy and well run, and respected venues in the CBD and Outer West and they have been busy. Taking the time to reflect, learn and grow in this strange time of uncertainty. They are looking forward to coming back and trading a smarter and more resourceful business. They have been implementing new initiatives, from working with coaches on company culture, working with its people on personal growth to new business offerings and ways of operating. It’s a very focused and positive time and energy in the business.
They are reopening and have a couple of key roles available. It’s not about just anyone though.
They are looking to meet people that “get it”. Someone who wants to learn and fit in with their culture, with energy, initiative and perhaps ideas and plans that their previous boss told them “are too big to be reasonable”. They like people who think big.
A high performing humble leader who is not fazed by being thrown a curveball every now and then, “takes it on the chin” and comes up with a solution with no drama. Someone who notices the little things that are right, & offers praise, and the little things that are not right and moves into action. Organised yet thrives in chaos.
Getting the “fit” in your new job with the people and culture in business is so important. It is maybe the most essential part. They have spent time getting clear on their culture, and who they are, we are looking for someone who is going to slot in.
The right cultural fit means when you start your new job you feel like you have found “your people”.
- Accountability; See it, Own it, Solve it, Do it
- Become part of the solution
- Respect for others and their feelings
- Act Now!
- Ask the question: “What else can I do.”
- Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”
- Personal ownership and pride
- Reject average
- Show others that you care
The ideal candidate is:
- Humble and down to earth
- Resourceful and savvy
- Hard-working and adaptable
- On the ball and a forward thinker.
• Highly organised and can maintain high consistency in service
• Can create calm and collaborative energy with their team
If this is you, get in touch and apply. If it’s not for you, let us ask for your help. Do you know someone who fits this description? Someone with that “extra something” who may be ready for a new challenge?
If so, could you please forward this on and encourage the recipient(s) to get in touch with us. We’d love to speak with them. Thank you in advance!
Sounds like you? Please get in touch!
Do you like to keep your finger on the pulse of what new jobs are coming up, interesting stories in the industry and more importantly what the current pay rates are? Check out our website placedrecruitment.com.au and “Like” our Facebook page. It’s quick and easy.