- Mid size venue, great owners
- Amazing team & work environment
- Training & Development opportunities across the group
FAL Hotels has three well-run and respected venues in the CBD and Outer West and they have been busy taking the time to reflect, learn and grow in this strange time of uncertainty. They are looking forward to coming back and trading a smarter and more resourceful business. They have been implementing new initiatives, from working with coaches on company culture, working with its people on personal growth to new business offerings and ways of operating. It’s a very focused and positive time and energy in the business.
FAL is now offering an opportunity for a switched on and enthusiastic Gaming Staff (full time, part-time and casual) with a positive and ‘can do’ attitude. This position allows you to combine your passion for hospitality with your drive to grow and develop your career.
- Delivering friendly and professional gaming service
- Establishing rapport with guests
- Working well as part of a close-knit team
- Is a 7-day rotating roster – mixture of mornings, mids and some late shifts
- Full time based on a 38-hour week
- Part time based on a 25-hour week
What you will need
- Full working rights – but no working holiday visa or sponsorship available
- Current RSA and RSG
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated, driven & energetic
- Flexible availability – weekdays/nights and weekends
- Well presented with a friendly disposition
- Experience and some gaming knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of gaming and alcohol compliance
- Must live within a 30 km radius of Penrith or Emu Plains, able to get to and from work for AM and PM shifts
- The main thing is having a great attitude
Getting the “fit” in your new job with the people and culture in business is so important. It is maybe the most essential part. They have spent time getting clear on their culture, and who they are, and they are looking for someone who is going to slot in.
The right cultural fit means when you start your new job you feel like you have found “your people”.
- Accountability: See it, Own it, Solve it, Do it
- Become part of the solution
- Respect for others and their feelings
- Act Now!
- Ask the question: “What else can I do.”
- Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”
- Personal ownership and pride
- Reject average
- Show others that you care
If this is you, get in touch and apply! If it’s not for you, let us ask for your help. Do you know someone who fits this description? Someone with that ‘extra something’ who may be ready for a new challenge?
If so, could you please forward this on and encourage the recipient(s) to get in touch with us. We’d love to speak with them. Thank you in advance!
Do you like to keep your finger on the pulse of what new jobs are coming up, interesting stories in the industry and more importantly what the current pay rates are? Check out our website placedrecruitment.com.au and “Like” our Facebook page. It's quick and easy.