This international brand is well-known for taking care of its staff and providing a positive working environment. There’s training programs for everyone and opportunities to get promoted internally, on a global scale.
- Join a progressive international name
- Monday – Friday only
- CBD location with high salary package
Your responsibilities include supervising the reception, establishing and keeping track of the customer service standards. You will have your hands full communicating with clients and the team, delegating and making sure everything runs smoothly while improving operational systems daily. Moreover, you will lead a small team to achieve all the KPIs set.
The company provides a structured training program to help polish your skills in facility and property management. This is a big step up if you want to dive into managing a reception team, client floor management and corporate scheduling.
The hours are good at 45 per week, working Monday to Friday during daytime only. The pay package is up to $80K and you will be working in the CBD.
Required Experience and Traits
We are looking for:
- Solid experience in a similar role for several years
- An excellent communicator with good verbal and written skills
- Must know how to use a bookings system or operating system
- Leadership skills to achieve team targets
- Knowledge, skills and personality to deliver a 5-star customer service
- A hardworking, driven and passionate manager
- Warmth, humour and good-natured character
We welcome a front office supervisor who is looking to expand his or her skills and knowledge with an international brand.
Benefits and Culture
- Join a global name
- Monday to Friday, daytime work
- 45 hours per week
- Lead the front office team
- Fabulous training program
- Career progression internally, worldwide
- CBD location with plenty of public transport
- $80K max
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.