- Stunning and desirable location
- Well managed and profitable business
- Professional and switched on people
Our client provides high-quality hospitality and unforgettable experiences to their guests. Based on the beautiful coastline of South Coast NSW, this is where lifestyle meets nature.
Comprising of two boutique hotels, with a strong F&B focus, including a rooftop bar and grill, fine dining restaurant, award-winning cocktail bar, spa retreat and luxury suites.
This is an excellent opportunity for an existing commercial accountant to relocate from the big city and start a fresh new life with a stronger emphasis on lifestyle.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to both a Group Financial Controller and a General Manager, you’ll be responsible for the preparation, analysis and distribution of financial data to provide management with timely and accurate reporting of business performance and other key financial and commercial input.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Analysing and interpreting financial results, implementing measures to control costs and identification of key business trends
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Reconciling various shared services across hotels
- Preparing monthly profit and loss, balance sheet reports
- Preparing weekly wage/outlet reports
- Assist with the preparation of year-end accounts
- General oversight of Payroll and financial records, checking for accuracy
Skills and Experience
The ideal person is someone who has at least 3-4 years of accountancy experience at a commercial level.
This is a role that has a lot of moving parts and requires someone to ask questions, always looking for a better option. Someone who is inquisitive in their approach, and strives for excellence.
A thorough understanding of either MYOB or Zero would be beneficial
Being part of the large hospitality business, with over 180 staff, this role would suit someone with a positive and outgoing personality – who enjoys communicating with a range of people. Previous hospitality experience would be an advantage but not essential.
Benefits and Rewards
Never has it been a better time to leave the city behind, with changing work patterns and a desire for increased work/life balance. This is your opportunity!
Our client is happy to assist with relocation costs and temporary
accommodation. Plus a highly competitive salary for the right candidate.
Do you like to keep your finger on the pulse of what new jobs are coming up, interesting stories in the industry and more importantly what the current pay rates are? Check out our website placedrecruitment.com.au and “Like” our Facebook page. It's quick and easy.