- Mid size venue, Full time and Casual positions
- Amazing team & work environment, Great owners
- Training & Development opportunities across the group
FAL Hotels has 2 busy and well run, and respected venues in the CBD and Outer West.
FAL is now offering an opportunity for a switched on and enthusiastic F&B / gaming attendant with a positive and ‘can do’ attitude. This casual position allows you to combine your passion for hospitality with your drive to grow and develop your career.
- Delivering friendly and professional bar and gaming service
- Establishing rapport with guests
- Demonstrating sound knowledge of all food and beverage menu items
- Working well as part of a close-knit team
What you will need
- Full working rights – Unfortunately, no working holiday visa or sponsorship available
- Current RSA AND RSG
- Good beer and wine knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated, driven & energetic
- Flexible availability – weekdays/nights and weekends
- Well presented with a friendly disposition
Getting the “fit” in your new job with the people and culture in business is so important. It is maybe the most essential part. They have spent time getting clear on their culture, and who they are, we are looking for someone who is going to slot in.
The right cultural fit means when you start your new job you feel like you have found “your people”.
- Accountability; See it, Own it, Solve it, Do it
- Become part of the solution
- Respect for others and their feelings
- Act Now!
- Ask the question: “What else can I do.”
- Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”
- Personal ownership and pride
- Reject average
- Show others that you care
If this is you get in touch and apply!
Do you like to keep your finger on the pulse of what new jobs are coming up, interesting stories in the industry and more importantly what the current pay rates are? Check out our website placedrecruitment.com.au and “Like” our Facebook page Placed Recruitment. It’s quick and easy.