- Mid size venue, great owners
- Amazing team & work environment
- Training & Development opportunities across the group
FAL is now offering an opportunity for a switched on and enthusiastic Food and Gaming staff (full time and casual) with a positive and ‘can do’ attitude. This position allows you to combine your passion for hospitality with your drive to grow and develop your career.
- Delivering friendly and professional food and beverage and gaming service
- Establishing rapport with guests
- Working well as part of a close-knit team
What you will need
- Full working rights – Unfortunately, no working holiday visa or sponsorship available
- Current RSA and RSG
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated, driven & energetic
- Flexible availability – weekdays/nights and weekends
- Well presented with a friendly disposition
- Experience and some gaming knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of gaming and alcohol compliance
- Must live within a 30km radius of Penrith, able to get to and from work for AM and PM shifts
- The main thing is a great attitude
Getting the ‘fit’ in your new job with the people and culture in business is so important. It is maybe the most essential part. They have spent time getting clear on their culture, and who they are, we are looking for someone who is going to slot in.
The right cultural fit means when you start your new job you feel like you have found ‘your people’.
- Accountability; See it, Own it, Solve it, Do it
- Become part of the solution
- Respect for others and their feelings
- Act Now!
- Ask the question: “What else can I do.”
- Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and ”What can I do better?”
- Personal ownership and pride
- Reject average
- Show others that you care
If this is you, get in touch and apply, If it’s not for you, let us ask for your help. Do you know someone who fits this description? Someone with that ‘extra something’ who may be ready for a new challenge?
If so, could you, please forward this on and encourage the recipient(s) to get in touch with us. We’d love to speak with them. Thank you in advance!
Do you like to keep your finger on the pulse of what new jobs are coming up, interesting stories in the industry and more importantly what the current pay rates are? Check out our website placedrecruitment.com.au and “Like” our Facebook page. It's quick and easy.