This stunning boutique hotel offers clear views of the sea with 70 elegant rooms and several penthouses. It also boasts a lagoon style pool, a renowned restaurant, spa and rooftop bar.
Located in an idyllic spot on NSW’s beautiful coastline, this hotel has captured the hearts of the rich and famous, garnering critical reviews as well.
The owners and General Manager are hands-on people, fostering a ‘work hard play hard’ culture where everybody treats each other well. Moreover, they are looking at opening another similar hotel next year.
- High-paying role with bonuses available
- Relocate to the sea side
- Play a role in a growing company
As the financial controller, your job scope covers:
- Manage and track the company’s finances such as account preparation, tax matters, cash flow management, budgeting, payroll and IT
- Plan and execute long-term operational and finances of the business while guiding the GM and owner.
- Simplify financial and operational processes in the business
- Handle the management reporting
- Contribute to the company’s growth
The salary is $100K+Super max. You’ll also receive KPI based bonuses.
Required Experience And Traits
The right candidate is:
- Knowledgeable in HR, payroll and property management systems
- Tertiary qualified in accounting and business management
- Computer literate, particularly in Excel
- Proactive, independent and highly organised
- A good communicator whether written or verbal
- Business and financially savvy
- Well presented and confident in communicating with all staff members
- Experienced working in a F&B industry and understands the systems and processes
Benefits and Culture
- $100K + Super
- KPI based bonus
- Move to the coastal seaside
- Famous boutique hotel
- Work closely with GM and owners
- Hands-on management
- Growing business
- Friendly positive work culture
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.