This restaurant is internationally renowned for its food, wine and service that are consistently first rate. It is a beautifully designed venue with owners who are industry leaders and passionate people. This restaurant has built a loyal clientele over the years because wining and dining here is always a decadent affair.
- Get creative with Australia’s most reputable wine list
- Trips overseas for wine expos and expand knowledge
- Join a progressive and global company
You will be working in a professional environment under a group that believes in rewarding its employees. The team here consists of some of the best people in their jobs.
As head sommelier, you will take care of all the COGs, budgeting, ordering and stock management. You are also required to conduct in-house training, where you will mentor and guide a small team of sommeliers and the front-of-house team.
You will also be working at the group level with the group sommelier. This include overseas travel to wine expos to learn and acquire the best wines.
The wine list here consists of award winning masterpieces while the working environment is excellent, professional and full of creativity.
Required Experience and Traits
The client is looking for a top rate sommelier, considered one of the best in this business. Other requirements are:
- Abundance of confidence with great presence
- Extensive knowledge in wine
- At least 2-3 years of experience as senior sommelier from a hatted venue
- A natural leader exuding a positive energy
- Great business and financial acumen
Benefits and Culture
- Dream career for any sommelier
- Work in a stunning venue with professional team
- Critically acclaimed wine list
- Travel overseas to wine expos
- $85K – $95K + super + tips
Like our Facebook page to stay updated with new jobs, industry stories and the latest pay rates.