This 5-star resort is owned and run by a seasoned and well-known group, who has received awards and critical acclaims.
The resort sits just on the edge of Sydney CBD in a gorgeous part of town. It hosts several first-class facilities including a gym, pool, restaurant and outside space for high end events.
- Long term career progression in growing group
- Fair workplace with flexible hours
- Great salary package including bonuses
Your responsibilities include planning, coordinating and execution of all events, whether with external parties or internal events for guests.
It is a heavily hands-on role that require a proactive and experienced events manager to provide the best experience for guests. Creativity and innovation is highly valued in coming up with unique and tailored events.
You will run your own department and are expected to present to stakeholders and management team. There are also costs to manage for your team, equipment, services and budgets for each event.
Required Experience and Traits
This role will fit a highly experienced coordinator with sales experience or an events manager up for something new. Aside from that, the client is looking for:
- A hands-on creative events manager who loves challenges
- Experienced in all sections of event management
- Finance savvy in balancing budget, revenue and costs
- Is flexible and can adapt to changes and new opportunities
- Creative and innovative
- Well-rounded and balanced manager full of confidence
- Having a valid RSA and food safety supervisors certificate is essential
- Understands POS systems
Benefits and Culture
- Work with a dynamic group in fair environment
- Run your own department
- Unleash your creativity in event management
- Up to $75K+super
- Future bonus structure
Want to stay updated with new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.