- Make your mark with an owner that allows you to take control
- Great working hours; only one late night; the chance to have Sundays off
- Opportunity to step-up at AGM level and be mentored with the financials
Potential is an all too often used word, but this place really has full of it. A relatively new business, it caters to both the business and the weekend party crowds.
Spread over four floors and incorporating a club vibe, central bar and large kitchen, this venue has all the right ingredients.
The venue is run by a previous business owner and a former GM of one of the largest and well-known multi-sites in Sydney. Arriving soon to join the management team is an Executive Chef from New York who is expected to ramp up the catering aspect.
A portfolio of large bar experience, preferably as a licensee, is essential. The Bar Tsar needs to have a strict but fun personality and leadership skills to create a positive and vibrant culture. The right candidate will have plenty of support put in place to create a successful working environment.
Ideally, you’ll be able to forge a strong identity within a large environment whilst maintaining a hands-on approach. A person who understands the current trends and can assist with delivering long term projects would be favored.
This would suit someone that has knowledge of both bar & clubs, has an ear for music and knows how to throw a party.
- Several years’ experience in a senior manager’s role within a high turnover property
- Proven experience leading, managing, motivating and driving teams to consistently reach targets
- Paramount in this role is the ability to understand the market, drive strategy and target opportunities
- Fantastic presentation and great communication skills
You’ll be rewarded with a very competitive salary of up to $100K+S.
This is a great opportunity for the right professional to stamp their authority on this Surry Hills venue. Be instrumental to the re-branding and let this multi-faceted venue be the talk of the town.
If you want to hear what jobs we have going, please like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PlacedRecruitment/. You may also visit our website www.placedrecruitment.com.au to keep your finger on the pulse on what’s new in the industry.