- Great working conditions
- Take full control and implement game-changing ideas
- A popular and reputable property
This venue is a sight to behold. It is one of those venues when you see it you want to go and spend time in it. The (high profile) architects have created a light, warm and inviting modern space. It has open seating for the light and beautiful restaurant that serves contemporary, fresh cuisine. There is also a high-end events area as they sell predominantly into the corporate area for this space.
The client is a well-established group who has grown and developed this venue and has a good reputation in the industry for innovation and positive culture. You will have full control with plenty of trust and support to follow through with all your grand plans.
As Venue Manager/GM, you will be given full license to run the venue while keeping the compay’s policies and brand. You will take charge of all the venues and functions, from guest service and F&B to marketing and staff.
You must hit KPIs set such as cost, stock, sales and profit targets. To do this, you need to have a vision for the venue and apply strategies to revitalize and continue the growth. Whether it is increasing efficiency, innovating or little ideas that make the guests feel that sense of hospitality.
Part of the Venue Manager/GM role is to maintain guest service, F&B quality and presentation at its highest standard that members and guests have come to expect at the venue. There’s also staff and recruitment to consider including training, mentoring, scheduling and leading from the front.
This role is suitable for a strong hospitality professional looking to step up to a fresh challenge.
The client is looking for:
- Individual with at least 5 years background managing a quality venue with multiple revenue streams
- A background both Restaurant / Bar and some function / event management
- A visionary who can implement fruitful changes and transform venues
- A leader who can lead by example and is a natural motivator and mentor
- Highly organized manager who can solve problems quickly and decide effectively
- In-depth F&B and service knowledge and can maintain the highest standards for guests
- Warm, hospitable, outgoing and approachable
There’s an attractive salary package just waiting for the right candidate from $100K+S to $130K+S.
Aside from the fact that you get to run your own show, you also get to work in an idyllic venue.
If this sounds like you, please hit APPLY NOW.
Do you like to keep your finger on the pulse on new jobs coming up, interesting stories in the industry and more importantly, the current pay rates? Check out our website www.placedrecruitment.com.au and “Like” our Facebook page @PlacedRecruitment. It’s quick and easy.