- Large, high performing, multi-faceted venue
- Beautiful, modern pub with more awesome renos on the cards
- Food, beverage and entertainment-focused venue
This place is an institution on the Northern Beaches of Sydney. It is a stunning multi-level venue with a core loyal following. It is part of an established company known for being a successful hospitality player for a number of years.
This venue is fundamentally very busy high volume with an emphasis on creating a fun, safe, positive vibe with great food, drinks and entertainment. Spread over multi-levels with bars, eateries, gaming, TAB, entertainment space and an alfresco area, this establishment is at the business end for multi-faceted entertainment spots.
We are looking for the hospitable charm while keeping a supportive and mentoring approach to the young and enthusiastic team. The operations or senior venue manager role oversees the key areas of the business, bar’s/bistro’s, kitchen, gaming, TAB and bottle shop with the main focus on compliance.
The senior venue manager will have all the usual responsibilities of running a multi-million-dollar business – compliance, stock control, budgets, forecasting, and staffing. You’ll have great support from head office as well as from the team, most have been there for a number of years.
This role is perfect for an Operations/Senior Venue Manager or even a Licensee looking for experience in a large, high volume property.
They have recently had a complete refurbishment with more exciting plans to come, so it’s somewhere you will be proud to work. Ideally, you’ll come from a true hospitality background, someone who can lead from the front and continue to nurture and grow the business with a sense of pride.
You will also be able to forge a strong identity within a large environment whilst maintaining a hands-on approach.
- Several years’ experience in a senior role within a high turnover, multi-faceted property
- Savvy with liquor licensing laws and compliance
- Proven experience building, leading, managing, motivating and driving large teams to consistently reach targets
- Paramount in this role is the ability to understand the market, drive strategy and target opportunities.
- Fantastic presentation and great communication skills
These guys don’t expect blood; the managers usually do about 45 hours and have consecutive days off. It comes with an excellent salary of up to $95K + Super.
Do you like to keep your finger on the pulse of what new jobs are coming up, interesting stories in the industry, and more importantly, what the current pay rates are? Check out our website www.placedrecruitment.com.au and “Like” our Facebook page @PlacedRecruitment. It’s quick and easy.