- High performing multi-faceted venue
- Food and Beverage focused venue
- Sunday and Monday’s off
This place is an institution on the Northside of Sydney. It is a stunning multi-level venue with a core loyal following. It is part of an established company that has been a successful hospitality player for a number of years. They have venues here and in Queensland.
This venue is fundamentally very busy high volume with an emphasis on creating a fun, safe, positive vibe with great food, drinks and entertainment. Spread over multi levels with bars, eateries, gaming, TAB, entertainment space and an alfresco area, this establishment is at the business end for multi-faceted entertainment spots.
The operations manager must have that hospitable charm and supportive and mentoring approach to the young and enthusiastic team. The role oversees the key areas of the business, bar’s/bistro’s, kitchen, gaming, TAB and bottle shop with the main focus on compliance.
You will be eased into having all the usual responsibilities of running a multi-million-dollar business; compliance, stock control, budgets, forecasting, and staffing. You’ll have great support from head office and the team, most have been there for a number of years.
This role is perfect for an experienced operations manager or even an existing GM / Licensee.
You’ll come from a strong high volume background. They recently had a complete refurbishment that would make you proud to be working for. Ideally, you’ll come from a true hospitality background, someone who can lead from the front and continue to nurture and grow the business with a sense of pride.
As operations manager, you must be able to forge a strong identity within a large environment whilst maintaining a hands-on approach. A person who understands the current trends and is able to assist with delivering long-term projects would be desirable.
• Several years’ experience in a senior role within a high turnover, multi-faceted property.
• Savvy with liquor licensing laws and compliance
• Proven experience building, leading, managing, motivating and driving large teams to consistently reach targets.
• Savvy business skills, bottom line driven with proven success in profitability.
• Paramount in this role is the ability to understand the market, drive strategy and target opportunities.
• Fantastic presentation and great communication skills.
The offer comes with an excellent salary of up to $100K + Super, the option of 4 days on 3 off, Sunday/Monday off and an average of 45 hours a week.
Do you like to keep your finger on the pulse of what new jobs are coming up, interesting stories in the industry and more importantly what the current pay rates are? Check out our website placedrecruitment.com.au and “Like” our Facebook page @PlacedRecruitment. It’s quick and easy.