Join a family business by managing 3 distinct venues that are always buzzing and making money. Each venue is packed and well-known for good service and high staff retention rate. Meanwhile, the owners are supportive and hands-on with daily operations.
- High paying salary
- Chance to be GM
- Manage 3 lucrative and separate outfits
First, you will work as a venue manager while being groomed to be Group GM. The job scope includes:
- Running key areas such as the bar, bistro, TAB, gaming, kitchen, functions and entertainment at all venues
- Working together with the owner in strategy, culture and management
- Establishing a good group structure
- Improving processes and systems
- Fostering a great culture for all employees
- Leading a team and reinforcing the family values of good service and hospitality
The pay package is handsome at $140K max plus super. Meanwhile, the roster can be flexible with good working hours in a week.
Required Experience & Traits
This is a job for an experienced GM/licensee who are looking for a fresh challenge managing 3 sites. However, you will be given time to learn and understand the three venues before taking full control.
The client is looking for:
- Years of experience in a senior management role in a high revenue, multifunction venues
- Someone with strong pub experience, especially gaming. One of the venues has been renovated and the owners are looking to grow it further.
- Good business acumen and financial skills who can grow the bottom line, especially in gaming
- Someone who follows trends in the industry and can achieve long-term goals
- A true leader who can motivate others while also setting good examples
- A hands-on manager who can foster a positive culture
- An excellent communicator with equally good presentation skills
- Knows liquor licensing laws and regulations
Benefits and Culture
- $140K + super
- Manage 3 busy and established venues
- Start working as venue manager
- Work your way up to GM
- Family-run business
- Supportive owners
- Receive training and mentoring to become GM
- Low staff churn rate
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.