This iconic Sydney pub in the city boasts 3 levels of dining and entertainment with a gorgeous view of the harbour. The food and beverage here is top notch, with guests streaming here all year round.
It’s part of a family owned business that takes great pride in its staff, with high retention rates across the board.
- Manage one of Sydney’s busiest and well-known pubs
- Great company to work for with fantastic culture
- Closing by 1 am
You will manage this venue as the General Manager with a strong focus on F&B. The daily duties include:
- Running the whole area comprising several bars, gaming section, dining and events area.
- Ensuring the customer service is excellent
- Managing all processes and cash control smoothly
- Leading a team of venue managers to achieve their KPIs
- Maintain strong and friendly relationships with key stakeholders
With great support from the head office, you’ll be able to shine in this role. The closing time is around 1 am, which means you won’t be working until the early morning. Work 45 -50 hours weekly and earn up to $100K+Super.
Required Experience & Traits
We’re looking for:
- Years of experience in a senior manager or general manager role in a high revenue or multifunction venue
- Hands-on approach to work
- Solid experience assembling, leading and motivating a big team to reach targets
- Strong business sense and financial acumen
- Sharp in understanding the market to lead long-term strategies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- On top of liquor licensing regulations
Benefits and Culture
- Landmark Sydney pub in the CBD
- 3 levels of dining, gaming and entertainment
- Strong F&B focus
- Family-run business
- Fantastic culture with low staff turnover rate
- Support from head office
- Lead and manage a team of venue managers
- 1 am closing time
- 45-50 hours/week
- $100K+Super max
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.