- Make your mark on this long-term project
- Great remuneration package
- High quality F&B venue offering senior management within a new pathway
The venue is coming to Canberra July 2019. This re-booted venue will certainly wow the locals and set to become a destination with growth planned over the next 2 years.
The venue is currently in the development stage. This is going to be a large scale project and a significant offering to this thriving and cosmopolitan Canberra suburb. It will have two restaurants, upmarket food precinct as well as multi-bars and events spaces. This will be the standout venue for the surrounding areas and beyond.
The ideal general manager will come with a hands-on approach to the position and a background that is both highly accomplished and focused, preferably with a strong F&B culture. This venue is going to be a game changer within the area, offering a stylish product with great ideas and products to back it up.
Your background will have a stable history in all areas of management, with a focus on high-quality customer service. We seek a general manager that is accomplished in very busy, high volume environments, is passionate for the industry, and is calm under pressure.
You’ll also be someone who has an undiluted passion for the industry, full of ideas, who can understand the area and clientele, maximizing the offering to fulfil its potential.
- Several years of experience in a managers role within a high turnover property
- Proven experience leading, managing, motivating and driving teams.
- A ‘hands on’ approach and lead from the front.
- Paramount in this role is the ability to understand the market and target opportunities
- Fantastic presentation and great communication skills.
This project is highly rewarding, not only for being the centre of a F & B revolution for the area but also for working with like-minded professionals and a company that has an on-trend approach to dining.
Great salary, up to $120K+ Super depending on skills and experience.
If you are after something slightly different, drop us a line as we are Chef Recruitment Specialists and deal with Hatted Restaurants, Hotels, Resorts, Casinos Clubs, etc. Check out our page www.placedrecruitment.com.au to learn more.