- Great lifestyle – close to National Parks and adventure activities
- Work in a culturally positive environment and for a fair-minded owners
- Affordable lifestyle – buy or rent something with space
The pub is one of the best performing in the whole area and has a warm family feel, with a strong emphasis on F&B and Gaming.
Owned by a local family who are all about giving their managers the freedom to get on with the job and the right tools to do it effectively.
We are seeking a born leader for this role, someone who can command a presence. The General Manager will be in charge of a large team and a multi-faceted business, so complexities and challenges will always present themselves.
Driving business while leading from the front is essential. This is a hands on role and you’ll be the type of leader who loves being on the floor, chatting to the regulars.
Gaming is a key driver for this pub so understanding how to maximize and keeping on trend are important. There are 30 brand new machines to help facilitate.
This is also a strong F&B venue, with a good quality menu so the chance to work with the new Head Chef on new promotions and increasing target audience is very exciting.
There is a stable team, with several Duty Managers being ever present at the venue and offering good solid support.
This is the perfect role for someone who is an experienced Licensee/Generel Manager/Hotel Manager. You will need to have experience in running multi-faceted venues and strong knowledge with F&B and Gaming. Driving events/functions will also be highly advantageous.
Ideally, you will come from a true hospitality background, someone who enjoys nurturing and developing a team and business. Someone who is passionate about producing and delivering ideas on long-term projects and promotions would be desirable.
- Several years of experience in a General Manager/Hotel Manager role within a high turnover property
- Proven experience leading, managing, motivating and driving teams. Having an enthusiasm for the industry
- A ‘hands on’ approach and lead from the front. Enjoys being on the floor
- Paramount in this role is the ability to understand the market and target opportunities
- Fantastic presentation and great communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of P&L
- Events/Functions Development and Delivery
Excellent opportunity to take the reins of a much loved and high performing local, family pub. A highly competitive salary up to $100K+S is offered to the candidate with the right skills and experience. A relocation allowance will also be part of the package.
This is perfect for a hospitality driven individual looking for a lifestyle change – to move away from the city or from their current role and work for a fair-minded family.
This town/area has very affordable housing, around $450 for a 3 bedroom rental, and 500k to buy a family home. Great if you’re looking to buy, invest or just save some $$$.
Do you like to keep your finger on the pulse of what new jobs are coming up, interesting stories in the industry and more importantly what the current pay rates are? Check out our website placedrecruitment.com.au and “Like” our Facebook page Placed Recruitment. It's quick and easy.