- High-volume, multi-outlet property
- Established and supportive company
- Amazing salary package
This is a rare role to come on and a fantastic opportunity for an operationally savvy, F&B focused General Manager to take the reins and run this dynamic and fast-paced venue.
The venue is a beast offering multiple areas of entertainment, bars and eateries. This is an iconic pub that pumps all year round and is known for the strong level of service and impressive food and beverage offering. It’s a family run business with an impressive track record for longevity of their senior staff across their venues.
You will be given full license to run the venue while keeping the companies’ policies and brand. You must hit set KPIs such as cost, stock, sales and profit targets. To do this, you will need to have a vision for the venue and apply strategies to revitalize and continue the growth. Whether it is increasing efficiency, innovating or little ideas that make the guests feel that sense of hospitality.
We are looking for an experienced leader with a strong strategic and commercial background. You will be overseeing a large and dynamic team and will need to have your finger on the pulse at all times.
You will also need to understand that in this environment as the General Manager/Licensee this will mean being present on the floor a few shifts a week to lead the team from the front and be fully across the business.
The General Manager/Licensee role is suitable for a strong hospitality professional looking to step up to a fresh challenge.
The client is looking for
- Individual with at least 5 years background managing a quality venue with multiple revenue streams
- A visionary who can implement fruitful changes and transform venues
- A leader who can lead by example and is a natural motivator and mentor
- A highly organized manager who can solve problems quickly and decide effectively
- In-depth F&B and service knowledge and can maintain the highest standards for guests
- Warm, hospitable, outgoing and approachable
There’s an attractive salary package waiting for the right candidate from $110K+S up to $140K+S.
Do you like to keep your finger on the pulse of what new jobs are coming up, interesting stories in the industry and more importantly what the current pay rates are? Check out our website www.placedrecruitment.com.au and “Like” our Facebook page @PlacedRecruitment. It’s that quick and easy.