The group owns many highly rated and thriving venues in its portfolio. You will be joining a company with good processes, benefits and managers. The workplace vibe is friendly and fantastic.
The venue has two bars, several function areas, gaming lounge and a magnificent beer garden. It has a loyal following that consistently rate this venue as one of the best in the area.
There are themed events and live entertainment every week, so you will have plenty of fun at work. The team is closely knitted, positive and friendly.
- Top rated venue known for its events
- Growing business with many opportunities
- Positive, fun and dynamic workplace
This job requires the person to collaborate with the owner and senior managers to bring this venue to greater heights. With a heavy focus on events, you will have to ensure they run smoothly. The functions are a mixture of private events, corporate meetings and events. As the assistant manager, you need to explore the growth potential of this area.
You will work and entertain the clients, making sure their needs are met. On top of that, you will be leading the floor and mentoring your team. This is a hands-on role in a fun and challenging environment with different tasks daily such as managing, training and hosting.
The pay package is between $60K and $75K + super. There are only 5 straight shifts, doing 50 hours max in a week.
Required Experience & Traits
- Relevant experience managing similar venues
- Experience organising events is desirable, but not required. The company is looking for someone with a great attitude who is a hard worker.
- Humble and calm leader who can motivate a team
- A warm personality who can communicate well
Benefits and Culture
- Multi-outlet venue
- Heavy focus on events
- Work with owner and senior managers
- Fun culture
- 5 straight shifts
- 45-50 hours/week
- $75K+Super max
- Growth opportunities
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.