Famous medium-sized venue that’s gorgeously designed. Food here is excellent coupled with a cheerful and cheeky vibe that will make you feel instantly relaxed. It is in the eastern side of Sydney with loads of character and pizzazz.
The company is known for its ethical approach, leading professionals and the work-life balance it offers to employees.
- Wonderful team and management
- Senior position in ethical company
- Combination of day and night shifts
As assistant manager, you will manage the daily operations of the venue while reporting to the owners weekly. The team here is closely knitted and is a wonderful bunch to work with. There is no screaming and shouting in here among employees.
The hours are 45 a week and the salary is up to $75K+Super. Tips are generous here, with $150 – $200 more during peak periods.
Required Experience and Traits
- Experience in a similar venue
- A good leader who can nurture and develop a team
- A person with excellent approach to customer service
- Passionate about this industry and role
- A relaxed and fun character
Benefits and Culture
- Quirky and fun workplace
- Wonderful team mates
- Famous venue in eastern part of Sydney
- 45 hours a week
- Mix of day and night shifts
- Report to owners weekly
- Up to $75K+Super
- Generous tips
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page