This fantastic property is only 20 minutes from the CBD and offers many parking spots. It’s a place that caters to the upper echelon of society so you will be gazing at celebrities and powerhouse figures. The exclusive venue means you will be working in a tip-top “office”.
The company is a brand name in this industry, one you can boast to your family and friends. You can bet this venue is managed well by professionals and inspiring people.
- Mostly day work without double shifts
- Gorgeous venue in top condition
- Up to $65K in dedicated team
This role requires the person to work closely with the F&B manager, with a big focus on events and functions. The guests here are mostly regulars so there will be a lot of familiar faces in your job. Although the role deals a lot with functions, you will be helping to run the restaurant and the bar some time.
Bear in mind, this is a hands-on role where you will be running the day-to-day tasks including hosting and filling in when needed. You will get support from the F&B manager but are expected to manage the floor and deal with guests on a daily basis.
The overall team is wonderful to work with, one you’d love to guide and mentor to achieve the business targets. This job will suit a formidable assistant manager, particularly in events, or a strong supervisor looking for a promotion.
The work is mostly day shifts, which means you get to keep your nights free. There are only single shifts, which is around 8-9 hours per session. You’ll be guaranteed two days off back to back. Get paid up to $65K while working 40 – 45 hours weekly.
Required Experience and Traits
We’re looking for:
- An accomplished manager with great writing and communication skills.
- Impressive experience doing events especially weddings
- A person who doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty at work
- A warm and amiable person who can deal with guests
- A good boss, who can lead a team and still be approachable and humble.
- A confident person who can deal with corporate clients
Benefits and Culture
- Straight shifts only, no double shifts
- 40-45 hours per week
- Mostly day shifts
- Strong team with F&B manager as mentor
- Gorgeous venue
- Company with good name
- Heavy focus on functions and events
- Parking available
- 20 mins from CBD
- Up to $65K
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.