It’s all about location, location, and location at this stunning venue perfect for weddings. Against the beautiful backdrop of Sydney’s beautiful waters, it’s no surprise that this place is the premier destination for weddings and upscale events.
There’s also a premium café on site. The function space can cater for around 200 people.
- Beautiful venue in fantastic location with onsite parking
- Strong and professional team with loyal customer base
- Specialise in wedding management
Get ready to get your hands dirty in this operation-based role as assistant events manager. You will supervise and manage all planning, preparations, client meetings, menu tastings, event staging and guest relation while under the watch of a great venue manager.
If you love organising weddings, this is the ideal role for you to take on. The venue hosts elegant weddings throughout the year. As a bonus, you will also be managing the team in the premium daytime café when needed.
This isn’t a 9-5 role where you work Monday to Friday. The venue is open 7 days a week so expect to work weekends, when most events are held.
Your schedule depends on what’s happening weekly. You could be looking at working Tuesday to Saturday or Wednesday to Sunday. The expectation is that you will be on standby as needed.
The pay package is $65K+super. There’s plenty of free parking on site in this west Sydney location. The company has a great practice of promoting staff members. So, expect promotions if you do great work here.
Required Experience and Traits
The ideal candidate is:
- Experienced in event management with a minimum of 2 years in a similar venue
- An experienced leader in managing a team
- Able to deal with leisure and corporate type of clients
- Professional with immaculate appearance
- Able to work independently and think creatively
- Fun and enjoys working in a busy workplace
- A great communicator and possesses good written skills
- Proven in building relationships and nurturing businesses
Benefits and Culture
- Specialise in weddings
- Manage weddings, events and daytime café
- Learn, and grow career here with promotions available
- Beautiful venue with water views west of Sydney CBD
- Established high-end clientele
- Flexible roster working weekends
- Up to $65K+Super
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.