This is a medium sized company with more than 60 staff members. It is a stable group with an established culture and team members. The staff retention rate here is good with a lot of old-timers who stick around.
The company is constantly improving its processes and polices by working towards a system-based business.
- Stable company in Lidcombe
- Positive and fun workplace
- Full support from management
The admin will need to be highly organised, driven and easy to work with. Ideally, someone with a sense of humour who can be part of a team. Your tasks cover:
- Data input and verification
- Contacting and dealing with suppliers
- General admin work using Excel and Word
- Communicating with customers and managers
You will work either 2 or 3 days a week, on Monday, Tuesday or Friday. It is a flexible working place for you to have a great social or family life.
Required Experience and Traits
- A proven experience doing admin work
- At least 2 years’ in previous roles
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft suite of software
- Driven, highly organised and efficient
Benefits and Culture
- Part-time admin work
- Choose 2 or 3 days a week
- Mon, Tues or Friday
- Mid-sized company in Lidcombe
- Good working culture
- High staff retention rate
- Great management support
- Liaise with customers, suppliers
- Flexible work
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.