A blue-chip club in one of the Sydney’s hotspots near Campbelltown. It is extremely popular with locals, boasting gorgeous fit outs in an equally stunning property. The regulars of this club include a long list of “who’s who” in Sydney.
- Strong and professional workplace with regular clients
- Develop your career further doing events and operations
- Central location with parking
Due to its upmarket reputation, the venue is only busy one day a week. On busier days, it can dish cocktails for up to 800 people.
Therefore, you will do mostly day shifts with Sunday and Mondays off. Your roster will most likely be three days of 9am – 5pm, 1 day of 10-7pm, and 1 night shift starting at 3pm to closing. The pay package is $75K + super. Parking is abundant on site.
This is a small team where everyone must contribute for a job well done. As duty manager your job covers:
- Day-to-day operations of opening venue, preparing registers, supervising the employees, and running events
- Ordering goods
- Cellar management
- Dealing with clients for events
- Managing and nurturing team of staff members
- Handling all new sales leads for the venue including giving clients a tour of the place.
Required Experience and Traits
The right duty manager is:
- Positive with a “can-do” mindset
- Good at nurturing and managing staff members under him/her
- Experienced in events operations – open to other background
- Knows basic cellar management
- Presentable, articulate and professional with decent writing skills
- A great people person who can deal with professional and top clients
- Able to work independently and contribute straight away
Benefits and Culture
- Mostly day shifts
- Monday and Sunday off
- Gorgeous upmarket club near Campbelltown
- Top and famous clients who are regulars
- Parking available
- Hands-on role
- Small team
- Career progression
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.