This new café opening mid-November will mainly serve the corporate crowd in Barangaroo’s office district. Backed by a reputable catering crew, the owners are understanding and compassionate bosses looking to build a lasting name for the best coffee among the white-collar workers in the area.
- Average of 40 hours/week, Mon-Fri only
- New café opening in Barangaroo in November
- Salaried job + super with 2 weeks off Christmas
This will mostly be a takeaway café with coffee as the biggest draw so you need to brew consistently good coffees. You will have a small team in the kitchen and run the front-of-house for customers. There will be other tasks in the café so your working hours will be quite busy.
You will only work Monday – Friday during the day. Your weekends and weeknights are yours completely. The average working hours are about 40 hours a week.
This is a full time salaried role, where you are also fully paid for 2 weeks off over Christmas and New Year period.
Required Experience and Traits
The right barista will:
- Have experience working in a busy and excellent café
- Be passionate about coffee making
- Keep up with customer demands with a cheerful attitude
- Multi-task and be highly organised
- Be outgoing with a fun personality to draw new customers
Benefits & Culture
- Work Monday to Friday only with 40 hours/week
- No weekend or weeknight work
- Fully waged role with superannuation
- Christmas and New Year holiday for 2 weeks
- Work with a small team and build café together
- Laid back boss
Like our Facebook page to stay updated with new jobs, industry stories and the latest pay rates.