Work with an international company under the helm of smart professionals in the industry. You’ll join a passionate team who loves food, good wine and prides in doing excellent service.
This is a contemporary styled restaurant and wine bar venue in the southern end of Sydney city. It’s a jewel showcasing great produce made from scratch. The regular diners include wealthy corporate clients and fanatic foodies.
- Global company in hotels
- Learn the admin ropes doing costing and HACCAP
- Small but powerful team
The working culture is wonderful here with a small but competent team of 8 chefs plus KPs. Everyone gets along well together and are constantly learning to improve. This is the right role for a sous chef who wants to step up and make a name in the global scene.
The kitchen is well equipped with sous vide machines, convention oven, dehydrator and thermomixers. Your pay package will be up to $67K + super. Work load is between 45 and 50 hours per week.
Required Experience and Traits
If you’re looking for a fresh challenge or a chance to carve your name globally, then consider applying for this role. The client is searching for:
- A passionate chef who enjoys creating delectable food
- A chef interested to learn admin work
- A person who can train and motivate a small team
Benefits and Culture
- Get into the hotel industry
- Restaurant/wine bar in southern Sydney city
- Small and tight knit team
- International company
- Learn how to manage kitchen, costing and HACCAP
- Perfect for those looking to step up
- Many ingredients and elements made from scratch
- $67K + Super
- 45-50 hours per week
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.