This beautiful restaurant sits on the water and boast drop-dead gorgeous views. It seats 100 people with a restaurant and function space. The cuisine here is fresh, modern with a Mediterranean twist.
Meanwhile, the owners are compassionate and fair people to work under. They are highly experienced in this industry, managing the floor and finance for the business.
- 14.5 in Good Food Guide
- Gorgeous property with water views
- Play an instrumental role
The environment here is great with a good working relationship between BOH and FOH. You’ll join a medium sized team with 1 sous chef, 2 junior sous chefs, 5 Chefs de Partie, 4 cooks and KPs.
There’s usually 8-10 rostered in the kitchen during a busy shift. Everyone gets along well in the kitchen so there is no drama. The head chef doesn’t believe in screaming to get things done all the time. It is a fair workplace with training and personal development.
This is a hands-on cooking role with little admin work. Other duties include doing menus and specials, and working on new ideas to improve the restaurant with the chef.
You may be running a section or managing the pass when the team is small in the kitchen. As this venue is quieter during some months, your schedule varies, from 2-3 doubles and then 2-3 singles. Parking is available. Lastly, the pay is up to $75K+super
Required Experience and Traits
- Impressive cooking skills
- Experience working in a similar venue
- A good leader who can lead a mid-sized team
- Full of creative ideas to help improve the business
- Able to create menus and specials
Benefits and Culture
- 14.5 in GFG
- Chasing a hat next year
- Medium team
- Stunning property with water views
- Seafood and Mediterranean specialty
- Cooking role with little admin
- Parking available
- Up to $75K+super
- 50-55 hours depending on season
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.