- Great opportunity to step up work in a property that is state of the art
- Early finishes; out by 9.30
- Great boss and some of the best hours (Yes! It’s real!)
This quality steakhouse restaurant is located in a well-known and quality Club in Sydney’s South. It is an 80 seater and services a primarily corporate crowd and has a steady trade. It has multiple restaurants, functions, café, etc.
Management is very supportive of its employees and gives you the opportunity to grow.
With big renovations coming in 2019, it’s a great time to become part of the company that continues to grow and provide opportunities that allow you to step up your career.
This well-established steakhouse has a small and dedicated team, and you are expected to work closely with them and take on a hands-on role. You need to get everyone involved and work together.
You are also expected to perform the usual duties and responsibilities including:
- Ordering, stock takes, etc.
- Writing of menus and specials
- Responsibilities for costs and budgets for that outlet
- Hands-on running of the kitchen
- Training of staff
- Working collaboratively with management
- Creating a positive working environment
Usual working hours is between 40 and 45 hours per week. You will get a lot of support, and training is provided if needed across all facets of the kitchen management.
There is parking. A great salary is on offer and you will have 5 weeks holidays.
Looking at a remuneration package of up to $80K + Super.
Sounds interesting? Apply today! You may also check out our other jobs at www.placedrecruitment.com.au.