- Sophisticated and idyllic- an oasis in the North-West
- Exceptional career prospects with growing restaurant group
- Easily accessible from central suburbs and Parramatta alike
Offering the ultimate balance of relaxed country charm and contemporary city vibes, this huge new kid on the block is destined to make a solid play for number one on this summer’s list of heavy hitting destination hot spots.
With a note-perfect design and visions for a marketing leading premium restaurant along with 2 public bars, a wine bar and large function area, the ambitious venue is like nothing else of its kind and is certain to transform this gorgeous area, providing its own buzzing vibrant gathering place.
Opening its doors within the next couple of months, we are now on the hunt for the best sous chef talent in Sydney to work alongside a high profile head chef, showcasing the kitchen and taking the offering to the next level. The modern menus will include rotisserie meats in the premium restaurant, tapas in the wine bar and modern takes of pub classics in the public bar with lots of room to do some seriously good food.
Bringing that city experience to the venture, you will need a strong background in high end premium establishments as well as big operations at either sous or head level and will be looking to step up your career.
What You Will Need
- Strong food knowledge and a genuine passion for the industry
- Strong management experience with 3 years min. at sous level in high profile, premium and busy venues
- Excellent cooking skills and overall technical expertise
- A proven ability to lead a team and rally them around you, with clear communication skills and an ability to see the bigger picture
- A natural collaborator, focused on the success of the restaurant
- Experience in pre opening and successful openings
- The ability to lead from the front, in a ‘hands on’ manner and belief in teamwork, people, people’s development and training.
- Full working rights in Australia
This group knows what it means to look after their chef talent and your career will be at the forefront of their mind from the moment you step foot in the door. With a growing portfolio, there is room to move and further develop your career.