- Have the opportunity to work in this state-of-the-art property
- Amazing culture and supportive senior management
- Career growth within the group
The venue is recently renovated with a fresh, modern fit-out. This club is at the forefront of the crossing of industries. The large dining room was turned into a state-of-the-art, contemporary restaurant with added conservatory and bar, including a wood-fired oven.
This club is one of the best in NSW – offering clientele a number of dining and entertainment options. They also have great conference and event facilities.
This is a newly created management role and we are looking for a leader with a modern approach to man management. The senior sous chef must oversee the varied and very busy outlets in the club, from busy bistro to café through to upmarket functions. The person for this role must know when to jump in when required. For the most part, you will be managing the team and running the pass to ensure efficient and consistent service.
The usual duties and responsibilities will apply including:
- Overseeing all aspects of the food outlets of the Club
- Making sure standards are kept and maintained
- Overseeing the Chefs and making sure that they are on track for service
- Training of staff
- Ordering, stock takes, etc.
- Writing of menus and specials
- Responsibilities for costs and budgets for that outlet
- Overseeing HACCAP compliance
Hours and Rewards
There are also long-term plans for the constant regeneration of the brand, so the successful candidate will have the opportunity to be promoted to a more senior role within the group. Your motivation and reward for a highly demanding role is the chance to imprint yourself within the new direction of this aspirational company.
40hrs a week, 5 weeks holiday, parking available and uniforms provided and laundered
For the perfect candidate, we’re looking at a remuneration package of up to $80K+Super.