One of the many unique venues of this eclectic boutique hospitality group is in need of a Sous Chef. This particular local haunt located 10 minutes from the CBD has a chill out vibe, is airy, upbeat, and down-right cool. But the highlight of them all is their fresh, comfort, and delicious food. The venue is pumping most nights and is a go-to spot for many locals.
The head chef is very passionate about his food and excited about the next chapter for this restaurant. He has been serving great food and creating a positive-focused vibe in the kitchen for 4 years now.
- Be part of a unique boutique hospitality group
- Fun, upbeat and fast-paced work environment
- Mentoring and room to grow in the company
This role will suit someone who’s crazy for Mediterranean/Italian style cuisine. Ideally, you will come from a fast-paced environment and are used to producing consistent, quality food in a busy venue.
You will be working with a very experienced and supportive head chef. As sous chef, you will be responsible for all aspects of running the kitchen including:
- Hands on role in running the kitchen with a mid-size team
- Lead and train the team of chefs, improving food quality and skill level across the business
- The ability to contribute to menu ideas and specials, creating and costing
- The ability to work with the owners in developing and driving the business
- Team rostering and maintaining wage budgets
Typically, you will work 45-50 hours per week with 4 straight shifts and a double. The money will be up to $1040+S+Tips depending on experience.
Parking is available in the area.