- Great opportunity to step-up work in a property that is state of the art
- Some of the best hours
- Early finishes out by 9:30
- Great boss
This quality steakhouse restaurant is located in a well-known and quality Club in Sydney’s South. It services a primarily corporate crowd and has a steady trade.
The Club is well known and supportive of employees. It has multiple restaurants, functions, cafe, etc. With big renovations coming in 2019, it’s a great time to get involved in the business and grow.
As sous chef, you need to be hands on and have to work closely with your dedicated small team to run this well-established steakhouse. You will be day to day working with your guys in the steakhouse, running a section, training your guys, etc.
Plus all the usual duties and responsibilities will apply including:
• Ordering, stock takes etc.
• Writing of menus and specials
• Responsibilities for costs and budgets for that outlet
• Hands-on running of the kitchen
• Training of staff
• Working collaboratively with management
• Creating a positive working environment
You will be working a normal week of 40-45 hrs. Lots of support and training is provided if needed across all facets of the kitchen management. Parking is provided. A great salary is on offer and a 5-week holiday awaits you.
You are looking at a remuneration package of up to $80K+Super.
Sounds interesting? Apply today or check out our other jobs online. You may visit our website www.placedrecruitment.com.au or our FB page @PlacedRecruitment.